Tuesday 3 June 2014

Blogging Again...

I've already started a blog two years ago but I'm just too lazy that I neglect it.
This time, I commit to myself again and try to persist on keep blogging regularly for a reason that I can prove myself I am able to achieve something.

This month is my birthday month and I am gonna be a 22-year-old girl. This is my last summer holiday. Although I'm hunting for a part-time job right now in an attempt to save enough money for the graduation trip. I don't wanna waste my time doing nothing when looking back in twenty years time.

As the title of the blog tells, "LazyDreamy22". Yes, I admit I'm lazy and always dream about being successful sometime and somewhere. I don't have high hopes for this blog to be famous or whatsoever like last time. This blog is going to be me just sharing, recording and rambling part of my life on the world wide web.

Here's the link of my old blog, in case you want to take a look.
postninetysgirl.blogspot.com
Dream big.
Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment