Friday 6 June 2014

Sandals and Slippers

Shoes and Slippers
Let's talk about shoes today. ;)

Normally I don't buy shoes online since there's a huge possibility to get the wrong size.
This time I step out of my comfort zone and get the authentic black leather sandals from ASOS. It has 2 golden buckles on, which I love. (I prefer gold than silver most of the time) I really like this kind of sandals since I hate those super thin strap that overly expose your feet and toes so that others are very likely to step on your feet and say "OUCH". I've already prepared myself to have blisters by wearing them. This pair doesn't need to break in, which is totally surprising. My feet do hurt for another pair of brown sandals though, (also from ASOS) which I will not talk about them in this post. I've learnt my lessons and will definitely get similar styles like this one next time since this pair probably won't last till next year.

It's is already summer and I need to get rid of those fluffy slippers during winter. That pair is just too big for me and being worn by my brothers' smelly stinky feet so much that I need a new pair. I've been looking for almost a month and Uniqlo sold me again. I always love Uniqlo's timeless, simple, affordable and high quality stuff. My mom accidentally bumped into these gray checked slippers while I was getting some UT (Uniqlo T-shirts). They are pretty amazing. I wear them to pass on the wet floor after taking the shower. The soles don't really absorb water. Plus, the inside of the slippers is made with some sponge covered by a towel-material cloth. They are so soft and so comfortable that make me so happy by wearing them since I prefer walking around bare feet than wearing slippers.

For more details, visit:
ASOS FIRESTORM Leather Sandals (HK$275.85/ Original price HK$ 378.79)
Uniqlo Sweat Room Shoes (Check) (HK$ 59/ Original price HK$ 79)

Dream Big.
Love,
Amanda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment