Monday 9 June 2014

What I Wore: Visiting PMQ

IMG_4629
A new Monday. My first outfit post.

I visited PMQ last Saturday evening. Since I have a fashion lesson in the morning and afternoon and recently there's rain occasionally in Hong Kong, I just put a really simple outfit together. My friend said it's quite vintage, maybe it's because of the denim skirt? No idea. LOL. A more in-depth post about PMQ will be uploaded tomorrow.

What I Wore:
Cardigan: Casimira Pastel Yellow Cotton (still available)
Top: Uniqlo Mickey Mouse Pocket Tee (still available)
Skirt: Tommy Hilfiger Denim (Bought nearly 7 years ago)
Socks: Topshop Peacock (Bought last year)
Sneakers: New Balance 576 (Bought 2 years ago)
Bag: Anya Hindmarch (Bought last year)

Credits to my dear Christine taking the photo.

Dream Big.
Love,
Amanda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment