Thursday 5 June 2014

NOTD: Subtle Pastel Blue


I always love the pastel colours trend since these colours are so soft and subtle that makes me feel so breezy and happy. I start to fall in love with lilac and lavender first. But when Essie's "Bikini So Teeny" is being hyped up, I instantly fall in love with this colour.

I paint 2 coats of the Essie polish first so that it gets opaque. There's already a subtle hint of silver shimmer in the polish. Then, I add a little bit of glam by painting 1 more coat of Zoya's Nyx, which is part of the Pixie Dust Collection. Voila! The texture of Nyx is so funny and kind of rough that I keep touching my nails. I admire this nail polish combination.

There're always people asking where they can buy US/UK brand, such as OPI, Zoya, Essie, nail polish in Hong Kong. I got them from a shop called AJNP in Tsim Sha Tsui. They are not over-priced and provide updated nail polish collection. If you're a member, you can get a special discount.

Let me know if you've tried this combination, follow and tag me on my instagram @lazydreamy22.

Zoya Nyx: $85 (no discount)
Essie Bikini So Teeny: $57 (original price $60)

For more details, visit: http://www.apolish.com.hk/
Address: Unit 1401, Tern Commerical Building, 39 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.(MTR Exit B2)

Dream Big.
Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment