Wednesday 11 June 2014

Dainty Hair Stuff

hair
Let's talk about hair stuff today. They're dainty but useful.
The GHD black clip works so well by avoiding my bangs falling off.
I use the big brown hair clip to section off my hair for blowdrying and heat styling.
For the small brown clips, they keep my bangs in place when I need to go out.
IMG_4326
Since I got my lob now, those elastic thick hair ties that I used before cannot secure my hair in a nice pony tail. After braiding my hair, they keep falling off. But those pastel plastic hair ties does not only look good, they also allow me to style my hair in different ways.
All clips except the black one are from Korea. They are a little bit pricey but so far, they really secure my hair.

Dream big.
Love,
Amanda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment