Friday 13 June 2014

Eyeing on the Chanel Boy Bag

Chanel is always the classic high fashion house that every girl and woman dream for and so do I. The Boy Bag comes in three different sizes: small, medium and large. This bag distances itself from the classic Chanel 2.55 bag. I love this even more than 2.55 since it has a leather strap combined with chains. The leather strap sits on your shoulder without hurting or leaving marks on your skin.

I prefer the medium size, not too big, not too small, which allows to fill in my essentials while wandering in the busy town. The medium boy bag costs around HK$30,000 this year and price expected to be increased in the coming future. I don't know when I will eventually save up enough money to own this baby. It is definitely a reward after I join the workforce next year. Figuring out what colour combination, leather or style is a later decision. All I need now is to keep it as a record. Mark my words, Boy. I'm gonna get you someday. LOL

Photo Credit: Buynewhandbag

Dream Big.
Love,
Amanda <3

No comments:

Post a Comment