Wednesday 4 June 2014

New Obsession: Body Shop Hair Accessories

Left: Hairbrush with bamboo pins (HK$89)
Right: Detangling Comb (HK$39)
When I post this photo on Instagram, one of my friends said I haven't seen anyone go to Body Shop and buy combs. She's really surprised that I have this purchase but I'm really satisfied with these two little things. 

I've recently say goodbye to my super long hair which always freaks me out when I comb through and blow dry them. I do love the knock off Tangle Teezer that I bought in Mong Kok. Yet, it's a plastic teezer, which can cause freeze easily so I opted for these two that made by wood and bamboo.  They came with a small description on the packaging so you know how to use and take care of them.

I've already used them for a week now and I can tell you they have done their job quite well. 

The hair brush has a long wooden handle which is way easier to comb through my lob (long bob). The muted neon yellow part really catch my eye. I especially love the bamboo pins since my scalp really feel better when I use the brush to do the massage.

For the detangling comb, its name describes itself pretty well. It's just a detangling comb. But I do recommend you to get it since the gaps are quite wide so that you can easily take the tangled hair out. It's really hard to clean the hair out.

Right now, BodyShop is doing the summer sale so I got them with 15% off, which is always a good excuse to try BodyShop products. 

After all, I am glad that I bought these two new wooden buddies. Since I've got a lob now, more hair related blog posts are coming soon. Stay tuned. :)


For more details, visit: Body Shop Hong Kong
Dream Big.
Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment